Pays d’Aix Développement (P.A.D) is the Economic Development Agency for the Pays d’Aix. P.A.D. groups together all the local, public and private actors for economic development.
Since 1994 P.A.D. has offered a privileged information and support service for French or foreign companies wishing to locate or develop in the Pays d’Aix. From administrative assistance to site visits, P.A.D. accompanies company directors with each step of their project.
Since 16 December 2015, PAD has been the manager of the Pays d’Aix’s innovative business incubators.
The agency has a team of 10 people from the private sector. It is intent on being reactive, flexible and available.
PAD is the first Economic Development Agency in the Mediterranean basin to obtain ISO 9001 certification.
Location / Development
Assistance in locating and developing companies
- Information on the economic environment.
- Aid in setting up projects: financing, local, national and European aids.
- Assistance in integrating the local economic and scientific communities.
- Offers of sites, offices and industrial buildings either for rent or for sale.
- Organisation of site visits and meetings with local decision-makers.
- Aid in accommodating staff.
- Recruitment assistance (partnership with the PôleEmploi-employment agency, Temp agencies…).
- Management of the Provence start-up fund “Dispositif d’Amorçage de Provence” (DAP). Up to 40 K Euro interest free loans.
Support in the development of local enterprises
- Added value of local know-how.
- Development of inter-company synergy in the main sectors in the territory.
- Promotion of the economic image of the Pays d’Aix in order to attract new companies
- Support of locally established companies: website, press, social networks.
- Liaising and networking within the local economic structures: hosting of working breakfasts with newly established companies…
Our business and technological incubator offers entrepreneurs the opportunities to accelerate and develop their business. We offer: business support and coaching, office, spaces and workshops, facilitations and training, full integration into the local economic and scientific community, competitive clusters…
The Pertuis incubator is focused on renewable energy and sustainable development projects. Along with industrial prototypes and their implementation.
The Meyreuil incubator is focused on electronics, software, optics and photonics, biotechnology and clean tech, as well as others innovative industrial sectors.